- INTEL 22NM 3-D TRANSISTORThe 3rd Generation Intel Core processors employ the world's first 3-D transistor manufactured at 22nm. Intel's 3-D Tri-Gate transistor uses three gates wrapped around the silicon channel in a 3-D structure, enabling an unprecedented combination of performance and energy efficiency, and ensuring that the pace of technology advancement consumers expect can continue for years to come.
- EVOLVED GRAPHICSBuilt-in visual features such as the Intel Quick Sync Video 2.0 and Intel Clear Video HD Technology enable compelling user experiences across a wide range of intelligent systems. Whether your application involves medical imaging, video surveillance, or HD media playback, the 3rd generation Intel Core processors support smooth visuals, quick digital image downloads, high-density media processing, and synchronous video streams. The support for DirectX 11, OpenCL 1.1 and OpenGL 3.1 takes your gaming and computing experience to a brand new level.
- INTEL HYPER-THREADING TECHNOLOGY (HT TECHNOLOGY)Intel Hyper-Threading Technology delivers thread-level parallelism on each processor resulting in more efficient use of processor resources—higher processing throughput—and improved performance on the multi-threaded software of today and tomorrow.
- INTEL TURBO BOOST TECHNOLOGY 2.0Designed to increase performance of both multi-threaded and single-threaded workloads, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 allows the processor core to opportunistically and automatically run faster than its rated operating frequency/render clock if it is operating below power, temperature, and current limits. Furthermore, the processor can optimize both processor and Processor Graphics performance by managing power for the overall package, allowing an increase in the render core frequency and increased graphics performance for graphics intensive workloads.
- INTEL SMART CACHEThis large last-level cache enables dynamic and efficient allocation of shared cache to all cores to match the needs of various applications for ultra-efficient data storage and manipulation.
- INTEL ADVANCED VECTOR EXTENSIONS (INTEL AVX)Intel AVX is a new 256 bit instruction set extension to SSE and is designed for applications that are Floating Point (FP) intensive. Intel AVX improves performance due to wider vectors, new extensible syntax, and rich functionality. This results in better management of data and general purpose applications like image, audio/video processing, scientific simulations, financial analytics and 3D modeling and analysis.
|Frecuencia||3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)|
|64 Bit Support||Si|