Intel® Server Board S1200BT Family
An entry-level family of general purpose server products designed for SMB applications with maximum upgradeability
- Supports Intel® Xeon® processor E3 1200 and E3 1200 v2 product family (including lower power processors)
- Highly-scalable DDR3 memory (up to four DIMMs)
- Up to five slots high-speed PCI Express*3.0 I/O (optional I/O module for six total I/O slots)
- Highly-flexible network and storage configurations
- Upgradeable Intel® Remote Management Module (Intel® RMM) supporting remote KVM and dedicated NIC module
Entry Intel® Server Board with essential server-class features
The S1200BT supports the Intel® Xeon® processor E3 1200 series and will support the next generation processor once available, ensuring future upgradeability. Shipping in two variations: S1200BTSR base SKU and S1200BTLR with optional Intel® I/O or Management Module.
Small- and medium-sized business applications including web servers, file and print servers, e-mail servers, storage servers, and vertical-specific business applications. Also suitable for High Performance Computing (HPC) and embedded applications.
The Intel® Server Board S1200BT provides server-class performance without sacrificing cost-effectiveness or reliability to support the success of a workgroup, department, or small- to medium-sized business.
|CPU Socket||LGA 1155|
|Memory Slots||4 Slots|
|SATA 3Gb/s||6 x Ports|
|Channel Support||Dual Channel|
|PCI Express 4x||3 x Slots|
|PCI Express 16x||None|
|PCI Slots||4 x Slots|
|PCI Express 1x||No|
|USB 1.1/2.0||9 x Ports|
|Memory Speed||DDR2- 800/1066MHz|