- SANDY BRIDGE BASED SINGLE-CORE PROCESSINGThe Intel Celeron G440 processor includes one execution core at 1.6 GHz to provide basic computing performance at a low TDP of 35W. The innovative 32nm fabrication technology optimizes thermal performance for reduced power consumption and noise.
- INTEL HD GRAPHICSIntel HD Graphics with dynamic frequency up to 1GHz and Intel Clear Video HD Technology delivers smooth HD video playback and mainstream 3D gaming without the need for add-in video cards or decoders. It also supports a wide range of display connectivity options and is dual display capable.
- INTEGRATED MEMORY CONTROLLERThe Integrated Memory Controller optimizes data bandwidth with two channels, offering stunning memory read/write performance through efficient pre-fetching algorithms, lower latency, and higher memory bandwidth.
- INTEL SMART CACHEIntel Smart Cache Technology dynamically allocates the shared cache to each processor core based on workload. This efficient, multi-core-optimized implementation increases the probability that each core can access data from faster, more efficient cache subsystem resulting in significantly reduced latency for frequently used data and improved performance.
- INTEL VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGYIncreasing manageability, security, and flexibility in IT environments, virtualization technologies like hardware-assisted Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT) combined with software-based virtualization solutions provide maximum system utilization by consolidating multiple environments into a single server or PC. By abstracting the software away from the underlying hardware, a world of new usage models opens up that reduce costs, increase management efficiency, strengthen security, while making your computing infrastructure more resilient in the event of a disaster.
- ENHANCED INTEL SPEEDSTEP TECHNOLOGYEnhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology is an advanced means of enabling very high performance while also meeting the power-conservation needs of mobile systems. Conventional Intel SpeedStep Technology switches both voltage and frequency in tandem between high and low levels in response to processor load.
|64 Bit Support||Si|